- GIIG Platform: an incubator of data and information for the development and financing of strategic partnerships, and the planning of sports initiatives aimed by social inclusion values.
- Info Days will realized in to the schools, with the presence of local Public Authorities, Sport Clubs, NPOs/Voluntary Associations , besides students and their families.
- GIIG Sports for All Games: special events with games in green areas (i.e. parks) organized thanks to the collaboration with local sports clubs and sport associations.
- GIIG Open Football for ALL: a football friendly competition in Frosinone between inclusive teams named with the name of the most popular immigrants and women athletes in Europe.
- The International Conference on the state of play of social inclusion and gender equality in sport, who will take place at Cittadella Cielo in Frosinone.
To promote voluntary activities in sport, together with social inclusion, equal opportunities and awareness of the importance of health-enhancing physical activity through increased participation in, and equal access to, sport for all.
In line with European policies, GIIG develops a sustainable model of cooperation based on integration in innovative and operative synergies for social inclusion and equal opportunities between the sport sector and other sectors, such as education, voluntarism, sport organizzations, young activism, social enterprises.